DUBLIN, November 16, 2021– (BUSINESS WIRE) – The report “Building Management System Market Research Report by Component, Application and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global building management systems market size was estimated at USD 10.04 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 11.29 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.81% to reach USD 20.71 billion d ‘by 2026.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the Building Management System market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and customer satisfaction. product (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while keeping abreast of the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized as M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the news gathered helps the supplier understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Building Management Systems market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global building management systems market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Building Management Systems Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Building Management Systems market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global building management systems market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global building management systems market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global building management systems market?
Integration of cloud computing, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence
Rising demand for energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings
Need for simplified operation and maintenance of the building
Growing use of standardized IP protocols between systems and devices improving BMS efficiency
Improved temperature control system, building pressurization control, humidity regulation and lighting optimization
Crestron Electronics, Inc
Distech Controls Inc.
Honeywell International Inc.
Johnson Controls International PLC
Schneider Electric SE
United Technologies Corp.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nbtb2t
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211116005649/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Director
For EST office hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900