Today, HP is refreshing its flagship gaming laptop, HP OMEN 15, powered by Windows 10. The company has made significant changes to its design and performance, resulting in more power and great portability with a more elegant design. Along with its rugged design and specifications, the laptop will support some of the important new features that will be appreciated by all die-hard gamers.
The flagship OMEN 15 will come with a powerful NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card, an 8th generation Intel Core i processor with a quad or six-core processor. The laptop will also sport a stunning 15.6 4K display with built-in Streaming Mixer for low latency. Microsoft recently announced that support for the Xbox Adaptive Controller is also a key feature.
The laptop will be available to order in July on HP.com and other retailers for a starting price of $ 979.99. Here are some key features:
- Stunning graphics with up to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 with MAX-Q design
- The 8th Generation Intel Core i + H-Series quad or six-core processors and up to 32GB of DDR4-2666 RAM will power the latest titles and handle multitasking and memory-hungry programs with ease.
- A flexible variety of storage options up to hard drive + Intel Optane memory for storage acceleration.
- Designed for the heat generated by games with larger fans, a three-phase motor and dynamic fluid bearings to create less friction and more consistent fan speed control in all configurations.
- Stunning visuals on the 15.6-inch diagonal 144Hz 1080p, 60Hz 4k, or 60Hz 1080p screen, with NVIDIA G-SYNC technology on select configurations.
- Vibrant sound is played through stereo speakers powered by Bang & Olufsen audio and a discrete audio amplifier.
- Do-it-yourself additions are made easy with Phillips screws on the laptop base as well as single panel access for storage and memory.